Is There Any Way To Fight Back If I Am Arrested After An Illegal Search?

Yes, there is a way to fight back if you are arrested after an illegal search. The first step is to contact a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. An experienced attorney can help you determine if the search was indeed illegal and advise you on the best course of action.

If it is determined that the search was illegal, then your attorney may be able to get the evidence obtained during the search thrown out of court. This could result in your charges being dropped or reduced. Your attorney may also be able to negotiate with prosecutors for a more favorable plea deal.

In addition, your attorney may file a motion to suppress any evidence obtained during the illegal search. This motion could lead to the court suppressing all of the evidence found during the search, which would weaken or even eliminate the prosecution’s case against you.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *