What Do I Do If I Cannot Afford To Make The Bail Set In My Florida Criminal Law Case?

If you cannot afford to make the bail set in your Florida criminal law case, you have several options.

First, you can contact a bail bondsman. A bail bondsman is a professional who specializes in helping people secure their release from jail by posting the necessary bond. The bondsman will typically charge a fee for their services and may require collateral such as property or cash in order to secure the bond.

Second, you can contact your local court and request an appeal for a reduction of the bail amount. If your request is accepted, the court may lower the amount of money needed to be posted for your release. This could potentially save you money if you are able to come up with the reduced amount.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *